- Technical Specs
- Shipping & Returns
- Top Quality – The jade roller and Gua Sha massager is made using 100% pure light colored jade. The green colored stone is very efficient when implemented as a beauty tool.
- 3-in-1 Approach – The jade massage roller boosts micro circulation and works hard in tonifying skin and Gua Sha tool enhances stimulation, while Cupping massager lifts and smoothes out skin. Use the face cleanser before starting the massage so the skin is free from impurities. It can be used on all skin types.
- Totally Safe – The Anti Aging Facial Serum and Face Cleanser have been certified to be organic by the Soil Association of Europe, a well-recognized institute all over the world.
- Bonus Feature – This kit is put together by White Lotus Anti Aging the Specialists and authors of the No 1 Best selling book regarding micro needling. An instructional DVD is included with the pack. It contains a program hosted by Anthony Kingston, writer of the book. He outlines information gleaned from his 20-year experience in the industry. You get to know all about the jade roller, Gua Sha, and cupping methods used on the face and body, for tackling stretch marks and cellulite. * A certifcate can be issued for therapists who would like to offer these treatments in theire clinic
- Excellent Gift - The Jade Roller set and Gua Sha set is the ideal gift for someone who is undergoing skin related issues – your thoughtful gesture will definitely be appreciated. They come in a gorgeous silk box (jade massagers would be kept in them as per tradition).
The jade roller has created quite a few waves in the international market, especially after beauty professionals and celebrities have begun using it. Models like Kate Moss, Lily Cole, Liberty Ross and Olivia Inge, as well as Vogue top facialist, Nichola Joss, have endorsed this very effective beauty tool.
What is the issue?
Tissue blockages and toxins buildup could wreak havoc upon the overall health of the skin. The ancient Chinese method involved resolving these issues using a Gua Sha tool that would systematically tackle stagnation and release toxins. The way we are using this technique here on the face (specifically to drain puffiness) is extremely light in comparison.
Fluid retention can happen due to several reasons, the most common being inflammation, lack of movement, or presence of too much salt content in your body. Inflammation is more widespread due to causes like poor diet, foods such as sugar, gluten or dairy, too much alcohol, specific illnesses, and chronic illness. With
the advent of technology, many of us work while sitting down in front of a computer or laptop for long hours. Since movement is less, it leads to stagnation, which in turn results in puffiness. Since your lymph system depends on external movement for circulation, exercise and massage helps to move the fluid along.
How can it be taken care of?
The puffiness in the face is caused by fluid retention, particularly lymphatic fluid. When it comes to the optimal health of the skin, immune system, and the entire body, it is important for the lymph to circulate freely. This causes the fluid to drain properly, thus refreshing you, while puffiness goes down. In addition to that, circulation eliminates toxins from skin so that your natural glow is restored and skin cells are invigorated at the same time. Facial Gua Sha is extremely helpful during this time. With gentle pressure in the right direction, lymphatic fluid can be guided along its proper channels and drained into the body.
Heals Your Skin
The White Lotus Jade Roller has been around for a long time. In fact, they go back all the way to 7 th century China as this stone was believed to posses healing and protective elements. Most women would have this tool as a part of their collection of beauty accessories. Like most beauty strategies that stand the test of time, the art is in a jade roller’s simplicity. This roller is hand carved using conventional methods. It comprises an oblong jade stone attached to a handle with thick brass brackets – it is similar to a paint roller. Brass is a great energy conductor, which is why it was used frequently by the Chinese back then. The smaller stone on the opposite end of the roller is for delicate areas.
Gua Sha Massage
The Gua Sha massager is slid along the skin to impart lifting and toning. The idea is to apply intense stimulation of signs of aging like wrinkles. This is made of jade as well. This cooling and cleansing stone basically aids the jade roller in helping the lymph system expel toxins and ensuring proper filtration.
The Massage Cup, made with silicon, uses the concept of suction to lift the skin so circulation automatically improves. Research has shown that this kind of massage breaks up old connective tissue, which has tightened over time. Your facial shape often changes as you age, due to this reason.
Fight Signs of Aging
The Organic Anti Aging Serum contains organic herbs and green tea oil – both ingredients are harmless and quite beneficial for your skin. Green tea has been scientifically proven to regenerate skin cells – even though this is an age-old technique to combat signs of aging, it is highly effective. Use it during the Gua Sha
massage as it acts as an oil to facilitate movements and revitalizing skin.
Go ahead and place your order for the Jade Roller and Gua Sha massage kit right away.
Includes 1 x Jade roller 1 x Gua sha 1 x Facial cup 1 x 25m Organlc Anti aging serum 1 x 100ml Organic White tea and Ginseng Cleanser 1 x 37 minute Demonstration dvd
Free delivery on all UK orders. EU and International orders £8.50 for courier shipping.