- Technical Specs
- Shipping & Returns
Holistic Micro Needling 2nd Edition
By Anthony Kingston
Read the International No1 Amazon Bestselling book, by Best selling Author today!
Skin Needling or Micro needling is one of the most influential treatment techniques in the cosmetic world today. Working with the body this technique can naturally induce large amounts of the body’s own natural collagen.
The results of these treatments can be an increase of up to 1,000% in collagen induction after a single treatment (1).
It can also dramatically increase trans-dermal absorption through the skin by up to 1,000 times after a single treatment (2).
These impressive figures have made it one of the most important treatments in high end cosmetic clinics around the world.
In this first of a kind natural skin needling book Anthony Kingston explains this new treatment technique in complete detail.
Employing the techniques and theories in this book you can learn how to apply micro needling in a holistic way and –
• Eliminate side-effects
• Create bespoke treatments
• Create painless treatments
• Enhance the individuals health during treatments
• Achieve phenomenal results.
This is the first dermaroller book to explain how to perform micro needling holistically. The demand for natural and organic beauty treatments is staggering. Applying the principles of the Far East this micro needling book shows you how to perform skin needling in less invasive way creating more enjoyable and fulfilling treatments.
Anthony has specialised in natural cosmetic skin needling for eight years and has demonstrated his innovative techniques on National Television as well as writing for many national publications.He is also an expert Skin needling advisor to BABTAC in the UK.
Whether you are a clinic owner or a home user the holistic micro needling book will provide all the background and applications you need to make the most of this fantastic treatment!
1. Schwartz et al, 2006, internet paper. Abstract re ections about COLLAGEN-INDUCTION-THERAPY (CIT) A Hypothesis for the Mechanism of Action of Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT) using Micro-Needles; 1st edition February 2006. 2nd revision January 2007 Horst Liebl Aust, M.C., Reimers, K., Repenning, C., Stahl, F., Jahn, S., Guggenheim, M., Schwaiger, N., Gohritz, A. & Vogt, P. M. (2008). Percutaneous collagen induction: minimally invasive skin rejuvenation without risk of hyperpigmentation-fact or ction? Plast Reconstr Surg. 122(5), 1553-63.
2. Henry, S. McAllister, D.V. Allen, M.G. Prausnitz, M.R. (1998). Microfabricated microneedles: a novel approach to transdermal drug delivery. J Pharm Sci. Aug87(8), 922-925. Orentreich, D.S. Orentreich, N. (1995). Subcutaneous incisionless (subcision) surgery for the correction of depressed scars and wrinkles. Dermatol Surg. Jun21(6). 543-549.
• Soft cover
• 174 pages
• 37 colour photos and diagrams
Free delivery on all UK orders. EU and International orders £8.50 for courier shipping.